Blog Archive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Logan mania

This was quite a weekend.  It started with the pug urping all night Thursday night due to an allergy medicine dosage dial-in dilemna, now rectified.

Friday night Scott and I rode bikes to CHS to watch the boys volleyball team win Valley title . . . which was beyond awesome.

Starting Saturday we began Logan mania.  More Logan/Lung/Biscay interaction than we've had in a long time.  Which was also beyond awesome.

Saturday evening we went to the Biscay home for Logan's grad party.  This smart boy finished with a degree in Accounting.  All the cousins were there . . . Brad and Sherry, John Sandra Annette, Craig Laura Holly Melissa + 2, Mike Kelly TayTay, and Bob and Patti, etc.  It was soooo good to see everyone.  It's been way too long.

This morning we went to Craig and Laura's for breakfast.  Another get-together before John Sandra Annette head home and Brad and Sherry prepare to go North for Bratley's interview Tuesday.  So more fun Logan cousin interaction.

Of course I didn't take any pictures.  And I've been struggling for the past 2 hours trying to put the pictures from Scott's phone into this blog.  But I CAN NOT.  I'm a techno 'tard, and I give up.  Damn it!  We have a cute one of Scott and me in the Dodger shirts we wore in preparation to entering the den of Giants fans.  And one of the men.  Oh well.

We've got a lot to finish up before the end of May.  Ella's got Grad Nite, sleep overs, high school G.R.A.D.U.A.T.I.O.N, work, multiple parties . . . Scott has to finish up his contractor's license, build a drink bar, and tend to the extensive honey-do list I've got going . . . I just have work.

Oh, and look at what I did yesterday.



























Ya, that would be our kitchen sink.  I dropped a pot and blew a hole in the bottom.  What the hell!!  We find out tomorrow if it's under warranty.  If not . . . we're screwed.

On to more pleasant things . . . Ella went to take pictures of gorgeous Carli for her prom.









And the weather??  Fabulous for the next week.  I'm totally pinching myself.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment