Blog Archive

Saturday, March 2, 2013

80 today??

What the hell.  81 today?  Bam . . . it's Spring.  Which is nice, I guess.  Most people, like Scott, are thrilled.  He's excited Winter's over and gone.  I, on the other hand, am not so happy happy.  To me early Spring just means early Summer, which means Africa-hot temps.  Eh.

HOWEVER, I'm going to enjoy this beautiful Saturday.  Scott got a truckload of humus and started reseeding the grass yesterday.  That continues as I type.  So we're working in the yard today.  Tom Pickles is a big help.  :)


Caught him bending over.  Ha ha.


And him about to pop me with the rake.


These are in the window over the kitchen sink.  If heaven had a smell, it would be hyacinth!


I don't think it's going to be warm enough to hang sheets on the clothes line.  Dang it!  Now that's my favorite thing about warmer weather!  Lots to do . . . happy Spring.  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment