Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

End of summer . . . YIPPIE!!

It's been brought to my attention I am delinquent in updating this blog.  Busy, (lazy!) preoccupied, monitoring a teenager . . . I have multiple excuses.  So here we go:

Ziggy came to visit . . . Alisa did not.  Ever needy as she is, she thought breaking one ankle and majorly spraining the other would gain her some much needed attention.  Put the focus back on the princess.  Bad plan, for one who lives in the house of stairs, to hobble yourself.  Making dinner from your wheelchair with eyes at counter-height has got to suck.  Let that be a lesson to you.  I've penciled you in for January.

Hello David.  So much fun to have you visit.  :)  We went to Ella's volleyball game (they lost) and the boys went to a Fresno State football game (they won).  Fun, fun, fun.


Scott scraped the rest of the popcorn off the ceiling on the other half of the living room.  Ehh, what a mess.  So now we're ready to texture the ceilings.  Nothing but fun there.

We went to the cabin last weekend.  Ella brought Miss Karina.  Hello . . . beautiful weather.  We had a fire Friday and Saturday night, had s'mores and went star gazing . . . 4 shooting stars!!

The girls and I went to the lake on Saturday.  Their last opportunity for a little sunning.






No tan to be had that day.




Scott's out getting the boat ready to put it in the shed right now.  The only thing I don't like about end of summer.  Good bye awesome boat.  I'll miss you!!


But that's OK . . . Fall is HERE.  My absolute favorite.  High school football games on chilly nights, fires, sleeping with blankets, sweats . . . . ahhhh!  And we had a really good rain last Sun/Mon, so everything is crisp and clean.  Maybe a trip to Coarsegold/Oakhurst/Mariposa for some junkin' soon.  I feel so much better!  We got through another summer.  Rather, I should say I got through another summer.  Not such a big deal to Scott and Ella.

I love this time of year.  :)




Pinterest is my latest obsession.  I can't stop.  No more carting around magazines!  It's all in my phone.  'Follow' me, and I'll 'follow' you!  I'm such a techie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment