Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good start to El's Spring Break

Ella, Karina and I went to Camarillo for the weekend.  Ella and Karina are on Spring Break.

We got to Dad's on Saturday and hit the outlets that afternoon to get the shopping part out of the way.  Both girls scored.  Dad and Yvonne had dinner ready.  REALLY great chili verde, with pineapple upside down cake for dessert.  THE best!!

Sunday was beach day.  We went south towards Nepunes Net for lunch.  This is by Pt. Mugu.


The girls wanted to climb the sand hill and run down.  Not really my thing.  I volunteered to stand at the bottom to take pictures.  They're the ant people at the very top.








They flex, then start down.  I got some good jumping pictures.










The girls after the sand hill.
 
We were off to Neptunes for lunch, then down to Zuma beach.
 
 
Karina has awesome short tan lines (from running track).
 
So Sunday was a beautiful day.  Lots of sun.  Dad and Yvonne had dinner ready again.  I love staying there.  Great food and my favorite bed!
 
We packed up Monday morning and went home thru Pismo so we could stop for clam chowder for lunch.  It was a bit different in Pismo.  Foggy and windy.  The girls had hot chocolate for something hot for the walk on the pier.
 
There was alot of this going on.  Apparently it's imperative to stay in contact with everyone you know 24/7.
 
 
 
 
We were home in time for Ella to go to work Monday evening.  Scott stayed home and painted.  So when we walked in it looked like a bomb had gone off.  The job site clean-up gal wasn't there.  But as usual, the painting was done perfectly and what's finished is beautiful.  :)
 
I took today off and it's been a blurr.  I haven't accomplished anything except a run to Lowes to buy plants (which remain unplanted) and more supplies for Scott.  I did get a load of laundry done.  Oh, and I got a nap in.
 
Scott's reseeded lawn is a success.  The back yard looks like a park.  :)
 
I'm back to work tomorrow.  Ella's going to Carmel for the weekend with friends.  Maybe a cabin trip for me and Scott??  Probably more painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment